Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Past and present: Lexi's current travels

Where in the world am I currently?

I am living and studying in the south of France: Aix-en-provence to be specific, and I'm loving it. I will be here until about Mid-December! I will be writing about life here in Aix as well as my weekend adventures (which are going to be pretty epic!) I already have trips planned to:
Rome
Nice
Monaco
Malta
Amsterdam
Prague
Budapest
Bratislava
Krakow
Warsaw
Copenhagen
Stockholm
and MORE!

But since I just started blogging I will be recounting a lot of my travels from this past summer and the summer before. 

Because this summer alone I spent 2+ months backpacking solo in:
Belgium
Germany
Greece
Albania
Croatia
Montenegro
Italy
Switzerland

So keep tuned in to here about travels, past and present, as well as what im doing and eating. Should be pretty exciting....

Allons-y!

(oui, je parle francais)

- Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment